Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baby Shower Dec 2008













































I can't believe that I have already had my showers and I am going into the final stretch. Becky threw me a "wedding reception" - not really a shower. The martini bar was a definate hit and it seemed like everyone ( like all 29 people) had a really fun time. It was really special seeing how many people are truly in my life and how amazing they all are!!! Friends and family have been so kind and so generous. Gavin is going to have lots of love - that is for sure. I am so gland mom and Karen could meet so many people that are special to me!! I missed having my other 2 sisters there though.


Becky certainly outdid herself and planned the party of the "century". She is truly amazing and has been throughout this entire process. She has brought me so much joy in my life and this experience is no different. She has shared so much of this with me and helped with so much and I am forever grateful for our friendship and her love. THANKS BECK!!!


I only have about 5 more weeks and I can finally say that I think I am really ready for all of this. I can't wait to meet Gavin but in no rush for this experience to end. Thanks to everyone who has supported me in this amazing journey. It has truly shown what amazing people are in my life!!




















No comments: